- Investigate and assess environmental impacts and set environmental goals to meet as technically and economically as possible to effectively reduce or reduce key factors.
- We will formulate and implement plans to carry out our policies, evaluate and review the results, and even establish an environmental management system to lead to the next improvement. This includes appropriate pollution prevention activities.
- In addition to complying with environmental laws and regulations, regulations, treaties, agreements, and other agreements, we will formulate voluntary environmental management standards to further protect the environment.
- We provide necessary education and training for our employees, and foster human resources who have a high awareness of environmental conservation and who can take action to be taken.
- We establish a hazardous substance process management system within our company and actively provide guidance to production contractors through audits and other measures. In order to ensure thorough green procurement, we will employ production contractors who are actively engaged in environmental conservation, including manufacturing processes, and prioritize the procurement of products that take environmental impact into account.
Established: Dec 2, 2013
Tescom Co., Ltd.
Akihiro Torii, President